Chester Hill R.S.L Club mission is to be the best & friendliest destination
Best for our Members & Guests
Best for our Service
Best for our Team
Best for our Community
NOT THE BIGGEST BUT THE BEST & FRIENDLIEST
OUR VISION STATEMENT
Our vision is to create a place of “WOW” for our Members, Guests & for our Team
A place that is fun & memorable
NOT THE BIGGEST-BUT THE BEST & FRIENDLIEST
OUR TOP TEN VALUES
- Dreaming big dreams & having fun getting the job done.
- Wowing our Members & Guests through outstanding customer service.
- Empowering people to execute remarkable recoveries that ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Communicate openly with our customers and each other.
- Value honesty & integrity.
- Provide an enjoyable place to work that provides creativity, innovation & friendliness.
- Inspire a strong work ethic-work hard, work safe, work smart.
- Advocate a positive CAN-DO attitude.
- Creating & inspiring passionate people.
- Importantly, support those in need and our community.
OUR BIG 3 OBJECTIVES
- Create an organization of success founded through an ethics of innovation & the pursuit of positive changes.
- Recognize and reward outstanding individual & team achievements, whilst creating an environment that encourages our Club’s success.
- Show our Members & Guests that we will deliver more value than our competitors by providing better and friendlier service, contemporary entertainment and out standing facilities.
Management Team Of Chester Hill RSL and Bowling Club
Chief Executive Officer:
Mr. Elias Elia (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Duty Managers (Email:email@example.com):
Mrs. Cheryl Prichard
Mr. Ken Hunt
Mr. Jeff Vidler
Office Administration (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org):
Mrs. Michelle Summers